Evenings are really bad for hunger especially when you are left with limited ingredients. If this happens most of the time with you, I have a solution; a recipe for Bread Pizza which you can have as an evening snack or when some guests visit. I guarantee you that they would love it.
I don’t buy too much groceries because I love fresh food more than frozen or ready to eat. However, exceptions are there but limited. As my hubby is fond of cheese, one can always find it in my refrigerator. Thus, I don’t need to run to a grocery store before preparing it.
But, for this recipe we need Grated cheese of any kind, meaning it may be parmesan, mozzarella or simply a processed one.
So here is the recipe of Bread Pizza which is very easy to make and tasty too:
Bread Slices – 6 nos
Red Bell pepper – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Green Bell pepper – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Yellow Bell pepper – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Onion – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Tomato – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Butter – 2tbsp, at room temperature
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup, grated
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Apply butter on one side of each bread slice and put them on a baking tray by placing the buttered side on the bottom.
- On the top side of each bread slice, put all finely chopped vegetables and cover them with grated cheese completely.
- Now add seasoning i.e. a pinch of black pepper powder, oregano and salt.
- Put these in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Your easy to make bread pizza is ready.
- You can add any vegetable of your choice but finely chopped.
- You can apply any choice of sauce before putting vegetables. But seasoning should be adjusted accordingly.
- You can also use red chilli flakes in place of black pepper powder.
Please let me know in the comment box whether you prepared and like it. Also, let me know if you can make it in any other way.