There is hardly anyone who hates mayonnaise but when you opted for a vegan diet (plant-based diet only), for few it mabe difficult to cope up with mayo cravings. Here comes a vegan mayo recipe with few ingredients and 2 minutes blending.
Please don’t keep in the freezer as it may become hard. But in a refrigerator, you can keep it in for 4-7 days.
Which Oil to Use?
Any kind of oil can be used peanut, canola, sunflower, etc except olive oil and coconut oil. Because coconut oil can become solid in refrigerator and oliva oil has a strong flavour.
Sunflower Oil – 1 cup (You can use any)
Unsweetened almond milk – 1/2 cup (I you like soy milk use it unsweetened to get a good consistency)
Vinegar – 2 tbsp (except balsamic vinegar)
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic – 2 cloves (optional)
- Put all the ingredients, except oil, in the blender and blend for 5 seconds.
- Then start putting oil gradually into the blender and keep it speeds slow.
- Once the oil is mixed, you can turn your blender on high speed.
- You can put more salt, if required after tasting it a bit. If it’s too thick, add more milk and if it’s too watery add more oil.
- Blend till you get a perfect consistency.